Thursday, December 15, 2016

[Lorna Babble] Early morning wake-ups.


When my friends observe that they were awoken by their four foot in the early morning, I'm sympathetic.. but smug. I don't current have any cute fuzzy animals running about my home. Another condo where I'm not allowed pets, and I haven't really found out how 'no pets' the 'no pets' rule is. So those 0530 wake-ups where you have a cat standing on your bladder, staring down at you, or the 0330 bunny 500 through the house at top speed, don't happen. I blissfully sleep on.

Until today, that is.

You see that sweet, innocent, little fluff face up there? That's Muffin from Tails from the Foster Kittens. She phoned me via Facebook at 0530 this morning and woke me up.

She probably wanted to complain about how grossly abused she is, how she never ever gets pets, or snuggles, or treats, or food in general. (Tongue is in cheek.) It was 0830 HER time, it's hardly her fault that I live somewhere where the sun wasn't up yet. She hadn't woken me up in the wee hours according to her, after all.

Fortunately, her humom caught her at it and has probably revoked her phone privileges until she appreciates time zones.

Yup, it's true, I got butt dialed by a cat. :)




2 comments:

  1. actually, you were nose dialed.. but butt dialed does sound better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nose dialing is even better since it leaves a smudge on the phone and your humom has to clean it, so you can just distract her with headbutts to get pet. :D

      Delete