Saturday, January 18, 2014

[Fibro Note] Allowances.



  • I am allowed to be vocal about my pain if it helps me heal
  • I am allowed to be sad in places other than my own head
  • I am allowed to express my anger/sadness/hurt in ways that do not hurt other people, whether that is in writing or speaking to friends
  • I am allowed to speak my truth even when it makes others uncomfortable
  • I am allowed to take care of myself, even if it makes people who hurt me uncomfortable
  • I am allowed to create my own rules for self-care

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely!you rock!xx Rachel and Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are also allowed to ask for snuggles and bunny kisses and have them provided in a prompt and efficient manner--without somebunny asking for cookies and treats as payment. *hugs* :)

    ReplyDelete