Wednesday, January 2, 2013

[Thank you!] Christmas Cards


Okay -- this is only about a week late.. (Cough)

Thank you berry berry much to Michelle who sent me an uber cool card! It's in the form of a felt piece .. that I"m thinking one would use similar as part of a quilt? I'm such a quilting newb..!

Thank you to my good friend Sua, who is also the bestest mortgage broker around! He always sends me such awesome cards!

And my Uncle Ed sent me a great card too! Thank you Uncle Ed!

Is it just me or do bunny people send the coolest cards??




2 comments:

  1. next year you can have one from me xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently the USPS has gone with using real snails for their snail mail, because Mick and I sent you a gift/card back on the 18th and it sounds like you haven't gotten it yet. :(

    ReplyDelete