Saturday, October 20, 2012

[Silly Human stories] Bunny Dreams.

(Peter Levy's bridge bunny Sheeba. Prettiest lop I ever met.)

As those lucky enough to be friends with me on Facebook know, I've been a tad sick lately. A mixture of mineral/vitamin deficiencies, new meds and my stomach was in full out rebellion. Even water was being rejected .. which means painkillers were non-existent.. so was sleep as a lovely side effect. After two days of misery I finally got some sleep.

At some point in the night I dreamed that a large black lop hopped up onto my bed and wiggled under my arm, as I was lying on my side. Said rabbit stayed, just wriggling nose and letting me stroke hir nose, warming up my tummy and being life, making me feel all sorts of better. 

When I woke up, said bunny was of  course, gone but I could swear there was a warm spot beside me.

5 comments:

  1. Ate you sure it was lop? I know Speedy's been a little worried about you.if it was a lop it was a magic lop.hope you are feeling better Speedy and rach,hugs and snuggles from us both.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to think Speedy would have given me kisses .. and hit me up for some of the blueberries in the freezer. :)

      I've just been having a bit of a dry spell creativity wise .. I'm sure Speedy'll send me a story or two soon. (I dunno, Speedy, being able to summon carrots at the wriggle of a nose could be dangerous..)

      Delete
    2. Oh speedy wouldn't need a bribe of blueberries he loves to cuddle and snuggle any way as much as he can.And don't worry he doesn't like carrots,fresh herbs like parsley,coriander,basil and taragon and then there peanuts raisins and cranberries thats his favorites oh and a piece of pear,what about Speedy and Lucky Hogwartz the hedgehog and maybe sneek in your gerbil freddie as he likes to ride around on Speedy,now that could be interesting oh LH is a little grumpy at times if you need to now about character traits

      Delete
  2. I have all sorts of supernatural proof that 1. God ESPECIALLY loves rabbits, and 2. That not just rabbits, but all sorts of animals, are sent to us for comfort, safety, joy, peace, and guidance, when we need those things desperately.
    There are worlds within worlds and realities within dreams, unseen things within our temporal realm, spirits and memories, all around us. Your bunny angel was definitely real. I am so excited for you that you had the experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe that animals are angels. Bunnies may be seem too big to dance on a pin to most .. but those of us who have tried to medicate one know different!

      Sheeba was a beautiful, loving, affectionate bunny girl. If you sat down on the floor, she would immediately come over to make friends. She was a joy.

      Delete