Monday, September 10, 2012

[Random Thoughts] YAY! Autumn's here!



I love autumn. I adore it. Its my favourite time of year. The blistering two weeks of summer Vancouver (area) gets is gone, the rain is back, the leaves are being painted a thousand colours against the backdrop of the evergreens. The air is crisp, the nights that just a little darker, and soon it shall be my birthday (when I can demand all sorts of things and my family humours me) and then the bestest day of the whole year.. Hallowe'en!

C'mon, who doesn't love an excuse to dress up, corrupt children and basically be a complete silly twit? .. Okay, I hear there's a few of you out there, but I adore it. Having lost all my costumes, I've yet to remake them (something about my mother muttering she'd sew them all again when hell freezes over.) but the spirit of it is fab!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go walking in the rain and kick at fallen leaves.. and try not to fall on my ass and break a hip. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lorna,my godmum,Please could you do me a huge favour?My pal Weasley From Rabbits Eats Quilts has passed over the Rainbow bridge could you give him one last adventure,your every loving god son,Speedy

    ReplyDelete