Thursday, September 3, 2009



Yesterday I went down to Seattle to meet up with a long time internet friend for -

No, Sage, I didn't bring Princess blueberries. .. Because, Sage, I was running late on the way down and I came back past their home at ~12:30am. .. I know *Princess* would still have been awake, but I don't think her humans would have been. .. Yes, humans do matter! .. They do! .. They do! .. They, oh never mind. Go back to staring at the wood stove for no apparent reason.

ANYWAY. I went down to Seattle for the day. Had a fantastic time with my friend, had dinner at the Space Needle with an amazing view of the city in the night air and full moon. When I came home I found Sage's water bowl almost empty and her pellet dish just crumbs of former pellets and the bottom also visable.

Both were full when I left at 0700. In eighteen hours she'd decimated both. Normally a bowl of pellets last her a couple days or more, depending on her hay fetish. I just free feed pellets since I found she only gets piggy when I ration them. I looked in the cage and said "Are you trying to make me feel guilty?" Of course, there was no answer since she was no where in sight.

I refilled the bowls and went into my room to stumble to bed and saw a certain grey silver and white Dutch sprawled on my bed. She looked up at me with an ear twitch. I swear the bunny thought bubble was "Oh you? You've decided to grace me with your presence have you?"

I fixed her wagon tho, I said "Awww.. look who's so CUTE! Definitely needs a big HUG and a KISS!"

She beat a quick retreat under the bed with a thump.

1 comment: